Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I enjoy during running

I just wanted to share some random things that I have enjoyed throughout my running.
    Frog Bra from Title 9

    Title 9 has amazing support wear (if you catch my drift).  One of their sports bras, the Frog Bra, has been amazing.  I have two of them, and they are still going strong after many small races, 5 half marathons, and a marathon (to be completed in September 2012).
    The Frog Bra retails around $33.






    Nike+ Sportsband 
      Once I figured out how to use it, this has been a great tool for keeping track of my distance, time, calories burned, etc.  It is not 100% accurate, but it can be darn close if you are calibrate it correctly. 

      Music 
      I was born in 1979 and love me some 90s music.
        O.P.P - Naughty by Nature
        Feel Me Flow - Naughty by Nature
        Faster - Matt Nathansan
        Control, Nasty, and Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson
        4 Minutes - Madonna and Justin Timberlake
        Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
        I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
        Get Low - Lil' Jon and The East Side Boyz
        Good Life - One Republic
        Paradise - Cold Play
        She Got the Honey - Mat Kearney
        Run - Matt Nathansan and Sugarland
        One Week - Barenaked Ladies
        Can't Touch This - M.C. Hammer
        We Are Young - FUN

          Running Shoes 
            Asics Gel-Kayano 16

            These have been great shoes.












            Hydration Products
            Nathan has some great hydration products.

            Hydration Belt
            Handheld
            Waistpack

              No comments:

              Post a Comment